ATTENTION FRANKLIN LAKES RESIDENTS
RAMAPO INDIAN HILLS BOARD OF EDUCATION SEEKS FRANKLIN LAKES COMMUNITY MEMBER TO FILL BOARD VACANCY
The Board of Education is looking for a Franklin Lakes resident to fill an unexpired term through the board’s next reorganization in January of 2015 due to the resignation of a Franklin Lakes trustee. The Board has 65 days from February 24th to fill this vacancy.
Interested community members should submit a letter of interest and any other pertinent information to Mr. Frank C. Ceurvels, Business Administrator/Board Secretary, Ramapo Indian Hills Regional High School District Board of Education, 131 Yawpo Avenue, Oakland, New Jersey 07436, by Thursday, March 20, 2014. Letters of interest will be reviewed by the Board of Education and an interview schedule will be established.
Legal requirements for position:
- hold U.S. citizenship and one year’s residency in the school district;
- have no interest in any contract with, or claim against, the Board;
- not hold office as mayor or member of the municipal governing body or, in the case of county school district, the county governing body;
- be registered to vote in the district; and
- be able to read and write.