IHHS - PAC (Parents Athletic Committee)
PAC's EMAIL: email@example.com
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year at
Indian Hill High School!
The Parents Athletic Committee (PAC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a New Jersey Gaming License. We invite all members of the Indian Hills community to join and support the students and the athletic teams by becoming a member of PAC. Now entering its 20th year, the Parents Athletic Committee of Indian Hills (PAC) is dedicated to fostering school spirit by supporting the 27 athletic programs.
Our annual family membership of $50 allows you to designate $15 towards the team(s) of your choice. PAC dues also entitle members to significantly reduced costs when attending the Varsity or JV/Freshmen Awards Dinner. Join PAC, meet new people and share the sense of pride in helping the students of Indian Hills have the best high school experience possible.
Download Membership Form
A second option to join PAC is through the SuperMembership. The SuperMembership includes PAC, PTSO and PAA at a discounted price of $90.
Download SuperMembership Form
All members of the Indian Hills community can support us through our merchandise sales. PAC offers a variety of sportswear with the Indian Hills and Braves logo. PAC offers this sale twice a year (Fall and Spring).
Download Fall Order
New this year! lawns signs for your athlete! - download order form
(To be Announced ~ First Week of the Month)
All meetings start at 7:00 pm in the Faculty Dining Room off the cafeteria.
Please note the dinner prices for the 2016-2017 school years will be as follows:
VARSITY DINNER: PAC Member $35 and Non-PAC Member $55
JV/FRESHMEN DINNER: PAC Member $20 and Non-PAC Member $25
Through its various activities and fundraisers, all of the funds generated by PAC go to support our students. These funds from PAC have resulted in the following:
- Establishment of an annual gift to the Junior class
- Awarding scholarships to members of the senior class
- New lockers for the team locker room
- Press box, lights and flag pole in the football stadium
- Sponsorship of the Varsity and JV/Freshman dinners recognizing each group of athletes
- Scoreboards for the baseball and softball fields
- Scorer's table and team chairs for gymnasium sporting events
- Installation of an electronic message board at the school's entrance
- Financial support for extra activities for the school's teams and clubs
- Provided specialized equipment needs for the teams including the weight room equipment and sound system
- Organizing and contributing to the Sports Award Board
- Funding a new golf cart for the Athletic trainer
- Support community fundraisers by providing the stand services
- Allocation of membership dollars towards a specific athletic team
- Financial support of the Athlete of the Week pictures
- Padded chairs for the gym for the athletic teams to use
ANNUAL ACTIVITIES AND WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Everyone is encouraged to become part of the PAC experience. Give as much or as little time as possible. Choose from among the activities listed below and volunteer today.
- Awards Dinners – These dinners are held at the conclusion of each sports season (fall, winter, and spring) to honor all Varsity and JV/Freshmen letter winners. Individuals are needed to coordinate the events in conjunction with the athletic department.
- Merchandising – The selling of Braves wear is a fundraiser to support PAC. Individuals are needed to coordinate the ordering and distribution of items.
- Refreshment Stand – PAC members and Junior students staff the refreshment stand for most home games in the fall. In addition, Indian Hills has had the privilege of hosting such events as the Bergen County Soccer Tournament, State Sectional Track Championships, State Lacrosse Championships and Cheerleading competition. In order to open the stand for all these events, parent volunteers are needed.
- Team Representatives – Parents are needed on the Varsity, JV, and Freshman levels to facilitate communications between PAC, coaches, and parents.
2016-2017 EXECUTIVE BOARD
Co- Presidents- Peggy Cameron & Steve Every
1st Vice President - Membership – Elizabeth Benducci
Secretary – Michele Gaffney
Treasurer - Sherilyn Bremer
2nd Vice President - Snack Stand - Dan Benducci
2nd Vice President - Braveswear – Debbie Cohn
2nd Vice President - Varsity Dinner – Rosemarie Illge
2nd Vice President - JV/Freshman Dinner – Tami Morales
Athletic Director - Mr. Lorenzo Baratta